Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shea-Porter says 'Now Way, No How!' in latest fundraising appeal

U.S. Rep. Carol Shea-Porter's latest fundraising appeal:

Friend,

The 2010 campaign should not be starting already, but it is. The Washington Republicans have said NO to President Obama, NO to the American agenda and NO to my re-election in 2010.

Several Republican opponents are now lined up at the gate to try to defeat me. And what is my response?

NO WAY, NO HOW!

The Party of “NO” cannot turn our country back. I need you to help right now to show them that you support this new American agenda and that you support me.

Please show them that we are strong and united by clicking HERE and sending a contribution TODAY.

Please speak up by contributing. They are listening and we need to send a clear message right now.

NO WAY, NO HOW do we want to see the party of “NO” back.

No comments: